Secondary meanings to drama llama and troll questions?

At times I have gotten accused of being a troll or a drama llama. Well, most of those times, I really wasn't but just letting steam out from other frustrations of my life.

For exampe, when I ask if it's ok for a single mom to want another baby. And being that I cannot afford a baby, so I'm seeking with some forethought about childsupport (even before I get pregnant). I really don't mean what I say. It was just all a fantasy. I've worked my entire adult life to take care of my daughter as a single mother, and all my life seems to be in a hamster wheel (just running and going nowhere).

The crazy question was just a fantasy said in frustration (a vent).

When you come across some of these crazy question, do you sometimes wonder if there was a second meaning? I mean being an anonymous can be fun and therapeutic.

Please laugh!!!

Love Ya All

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LMAO!

drama llama Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yeah, I get what you're saying. I think a lot of times, if it's worded a certain way people will take it as a drama-stirrer or trolling post. Like in the example you mentioned above, if you just put "I'm a single mother, should I have another baby?", you're leaving it open for all sorts of debates to start...welfare, single-parent pros and cons, etc. If you expanded on it more and provided additional details about your thought process behind the question, you're more likely to be taken as asking a serious and thoughtful question, not just one to stir up drama.
    Although I think the drama posts are excruciatingly hilarious much of the time and really don't mind them, lol. It's all good fun, the serious stuff and the not-so-serious stuff. Troll away, you drama llama mama! :)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2010