How did you know you were ready for baby number 2?

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 7:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• I didn't know, it was a total surprise when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter. It was alright since my son was already a toddler at the time.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• The second line appeared on my pregnancy test lol :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• You're never really sure. How fast we got pregnant (4 months after our son was born) we really weren't expecting that. Yet when we found out we really felt that it was right. Now I'm pregnant with our third, which we concieved 6 months after our daughter was born. I wouldn't recommend having them all within a 3 year span, but for us it's working out so far.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• We knew we wanted about three years between our two so that's how we planned it. if it had happened by accident before then we would have still been happy.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I didn't but God DID! lol
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Right before my son turned 2 I felt like we just weren't complete yet. More and more I realized I wanted one more baby and wanted my son to have a sibling to grow up with.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I will let you know...when we know. lol My son is 4.5 years old and we are thinking maybe one is a good number for us. We get the comments from rude people. But we know our family is complete.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• ha ha ha, im prego with my third and im still trying to decide if im ready for my first. i think no matter the preperations you make, your never really ready.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I didn't have a choice babies one and two came in the same pregnancy
    danis3plus2

Answer by danis3plus2 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'm pregnant with our second and he/she was not planned! I don't know if you really know that your ready, you just have to go with the flow.
    bcbmami

Answer by bcbmami at 10:29 AM on Nov. 3, 2010