If you have Cricket phone service have you noticed..... adult content

That the new so called true rate plans are full of shit and you actually end up spending MORE on them than on the old plan I was on the $40 plan when they changed plans the first time this year it had everything unlimited calls, long distance, text, call forwarding, call waiting, 3 way calling, voicemail, picture messaging, mobile web, 411 and more My bill never went over $47 all together then they changed plans again to the "TRUE RATE" ones and told me it would be better on the new plan because they were doing away with fees and it would be ONLY $45 but my bill ended up going up to $53 and my friends went up to $60 and we BOTH had gotten on the $45 true rate plan so how exactly are those "true rates" if they were supposed to save me money but end up charging more?????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Shopping

• I had the same problem with them and i'm thinking about switching back to boost mobile they have a shrinkage plan where if you pay your prepaid bill on time for 6 months in a row they will drop your bill by $5 and keep doing that every 6 months you pay on time til it reaches $35 and thats where it stays.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 7:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'm going to check with my Dh and make sure all is ok with us ......................
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Don't have cricket, but they do have a phone at walmart that's like 20 or something a month in the prepraid phones that has unlimted call text 411 and all that... I may be wrong on the price there, but it's just something to throw out that may help.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 4:21 AM on Nov. 5, 2010