Do you have a Family video near you?

I do and love it because we are movie fanatics I love that you can rent kids movies for free and they have tons of movies that can be rented for $1.00 or 2 for $1.00 for 5 days and even the new releases are pretty cheap we go rent 6-10 movies a week I even like how they credit you back $1.00 if any movie skips or freezes on you that gets you another free rental or 2!

405mom

Asked by 405mom at 7:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• We do and we LOVE it!!! We're big movie fans too, and the selection is very good!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• We do, yes. But, unfortunately, I have never been there. I will check them out though. Thanks!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• we did when we lived in Ohio and went there all of the time...if we didnt rent for a month or so they would send me a coupon page and off half off for 30 days again. They were by far the best video rental place that I had delt with. We use the redbox now just because it is convenient but doesnt have a huge selection :(

foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 8:51 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yes we do and love it. with all the free kids movies and then with each A the kids get on there report card they get a free new rental or game rental too.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 7:57 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Go for it when you sign up they give you a 30 day discount (which if you choose to renew is only $9.99 a month but you don't have to cause you still get those great prices anyway) but the 30 day discount is good because you can get 4 movies for $1 and you can rent the new releases for $1.49 or less
    405mom

Comment by 405mom (original poster) at 7:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I don't think we do, but we have Netflix, and there's a Blockbuster box just minutes from our house that allows you to rent a movie until 9PM the next night for only a dollar, and sometimes we get codes for a free rental or a BOGO. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• We use it only for games. We use the xbox 360 to rent movies or on demand
    mamacass260

Answer by mamacass260 at 9:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2010