Sweet Things Kids Say

What are some sweet things that your kid(s) have said to you ? Today we were eating dinner and my 3 y.o. dd turns to me and says "Mommy, you're my hero. " It was so sweet.

Bugbait

Asked by Bugbait at 7:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• "MOMMY! A DUMP TRUCK WALMART. PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE MOMMY!" Lately, that's the sweetest thing he's said.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 7:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My 17 month old says 'Bless you' when someone sneezes
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• "Mommy, the baby came out of the deer's butt, and the momma deer at the baby's wrapper. Mommy, did I come from your butt and did you eat my wrapper?"
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 7:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My dd said, "I will always take care of you! I love you!"
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 7:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• BAAAHAHA! BlueSaphire, you just made my day!
    DD pulled a pic off the shelf the other day and said, "OH! I just love this picture of you guys. You look so beautiful."
    A few months ago, I had a bad toe and she said, "Mama, I'm gonna grow up and be a doctor so I can fix your boo-boo toe!"
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 8:12 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Last year, when DS was 8, he would run to the bus every morning and yell back, "Bye Momma!" Now he just yells, "Bye" I guess I should be grateful.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 8:19 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• my 6 yr old asked me "when I die will you play my video games for me because I'm not sure Jesus will want them in Heaven"?
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:40 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My 15 yr old said tonight before going to bed "Remember you have to be nice because we get to choose your Hospice Care Home." I laughed and she winked it was funny...I guess I was being crabby...LOL
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:38 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• After dealing with my insane family once again, I told my kids if I ever got like them, to put me in a home and RUN the other way. My older son said, "Don't worry Mom. I'll pick a nice one."

My younger son said, "But, (lip trembling) what if I don't want to?"
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2010