what are some of your favorite things you remember of the 70's

blast from the past what is your favorite tv show and song you can remember from the 70's

gianna530

Asked by gianna530 at 7:54 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I LOVED Donnie and Marie
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Little House on the Prairie! Songs...anything from Grease. I was addicted to that movie.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:55 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• David Cassidy, Peter Frampton, The Bee Gees..LOL, the music mostly. I went to my first concerts in 1975. Kansas, Boston, Steve Miller, Santana, Nitty Grtty Dirt Band. I loved my super bells"..LOL (enormous wide bell bottoms) Platform shoes, Farrah Fawcett hairdos. Guys in Angelflughts...LOL
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Heres a few 'saying of the 70's"- Keep on trucking...."bitchin' "boss' "far out" 'trick' 'bogar...or bogue" "to the max" "let's boogie"
    "jive" "right on" ...ahhh the memories...
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• The Brady Bunch and The Partridge family on Friday nights!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:57 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Happy Days, Little House on the Prairie, MAry Tyler Moore,All in the Family...
    CArly Simon and James Taylor, Seals and Croft, BeeJees, The Beatles, and all the Disco goups. LOVED Disco,stll do.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:23 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I Loved Little House on the Prairie- but, you guys Forgot all about - The Waltons! LOL! Remember, it came on right after Little House on the Prairie?!:)
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 8:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• being born! lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I loved the Brady Bunch, Donnie and Marie show, and Little House. As far as music goes, I loved the Osmonds, David Cassidy, Bee Gees, Eagles, and Heart. I still love 70's music! Thank goodness for the Classic Rock radio station!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• All In the Family and the Jeffersons. Oh and Love Boat and Fantasy Island! As far as music... Seals and Crofts "Summer Breeze" is one that always reminds me of my childhood. Along with any song by Wings and Fleetwood Mac. :D
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 2, 2010