Have you or when did you start leaking from your breasts during your pregnancy?

I'm a first time mommy at 23 weeks and started leaking from my breasts.... just wondering if anyone else has started this early.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is normal! The first time it happened to me a freaked out! At my next appointment I made my husband leave the room so I could ask my doctor what was wrong with me. Didn't have CafeMom back then :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:07 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• This time around I started a week before I got my positive test. so it is very normal.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• 2nd trimester with my last two pregnancies. Around the mid 20 weeks.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I started lactating when I was about 7 months pregnant but haven't lactated in the past month. (I am 40 weeks and 2 days pregnant) My OBGYN said that it happens and that I'll have plenty though. I've heard some women lactating for the majority of the pregnancy and some women not lactating until a couple days after giving birth and that it is all normal.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 8:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Not that early. I had the leaking start around 31 weeks myself. I won't be breastfeeding though
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 8:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• just started and im 21 weeks and i cant for the life of me remember when i did with the other two.
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2010