learning disabilities

i think way more kids have LD;S than get the help , mine gets help and my home help , does your kid have ld;s

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• My son and my neice
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My youngest son had visual motor intergration problems, spacial perception problems and dyslexia. He was in special ed from 3 yrs until, the 7th grade. He is now a FireFighter/EMT. My grandson is currently being testd for dyslexia. He also has profound memory issues. He has been in therapys since he was 15 months old.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My son also has Dyslexia; Visual Motor & Perception Problems too- He was in Special Ed.(self-contained class) until he started Middle School- It was not easy at times to watch him Struggle So Much & to also Push him but, watching him receive his diploma was one of the Very Best days of my life:) He walked over to me & handed me his diploma & said- "We Did It Mom " Those were the Best Four Words Ever! He now works for a Elevator Company- It is Very Sad b/c Alot of kids Fall through the Cracks & Do Not receive the Help they Need & Deserve!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 8:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2010