whats the best body shaper brand that actually works

i cant seem to find a good upper body shaper that is comfortable , and smooths like supposed to , what do you wear

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• spanx are amazing...I love the shaper camis they sell at target that are like spanx...they are AMAZING!
    Courtybell

Answer by Courtybell at 8:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Spanx. They are available on QVC.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• spanx for sure
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I haven't tried spanx yet, but I got one from Walmart a couple of years ago that works wonders for me. I'm not sure if they still sell that kind, though. It was like $15 and it's a v-neck tank top, nude colored. I lose about a size with it and it makes my hourglass shape really noticeable, especially if I wear it and a shirt with a belt at the same time. I have a friend who is pretty overweight (she doesn't look as heavy as she is, though). She's about 5'5" and near 200lb (looks like she's maybe 170lb, though, so I guess it's her boobs that make her so heavy), and was a size 16 or so. She got one of the body shapers from Walmart earlier this year and she could fit into things 2 sizes smaller with it, and she said it was really comfortable, also. Maybe we're just cheap lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:46 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I like spanx
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 12:57 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i must say spanx fit lik a glove but feel nothing on
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Honestly I just put on one of my (size smaller) bathing suites, and Im good to go.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 7:14 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• After Sophie I needed some extra support. I was not comfortable with my Spanx. I saw Shapeez in Oprah Mag and went online and ordered one. WOW!!! It beats Spanx hands-down. It is soooo comfy and supportive! I have since trashed all my other bras and shape wear garments and LIVE in my Shapeez.
    DaynaB67

Answer by DaynaB67 at 8:03 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Flexees are the number one seller right now. Google where to shop for them or go to Kohl's.
    Acook331

Answer by Acook331 at 11:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2010