I need to know good sites to buy college text books ..please help mama's !

bwsmommy

Asked by bwsmommy at 8:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Shopping

• Amazon.com. That is where I bought all my textbooks. I'm a recent grad as of Aug 2010.
    UVWray

Answer by UVWray at 8:51 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• half.com
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• half.com is the best that I have come across. Amazon always screws up with mine.

good luck
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I use Amazon or half.com. I also post lists of the books I'm needing around campus with my phone number, and check out the flyers people put up of the books they're selling. You can get books pretty cheap that way, plus meet people to ask questions about the class!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• the site I used to use was called campusi.com it showed all the other sites on one page- it redirects you now, since it seems the site was renamed but it's still good-
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I got all my college text books from Amazon and our school had a portal that searched all the websites for the best deals on books since we don't have a bookstore.
    SkylaDarling

Answer by SkylaDarling at 8:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Valorebooks.com
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 9:07 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• thanks mama's =) i will be a first time college student .. and well im just feeling a little over whelmed .. i didnt know there would be this much and BOOKS would cost sooo much ..lol
    bwsmommy

Comment by bwsmommy (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I know I all ready told you this, but www.booksprice.com. I check there first for all my books and have NEVER been able to beat the prices they find searching on my own. I got my psych book ($75 at the bookstore) for $33 brand new.
    mom2ljh

Answer by mom2ljh at 9:57 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Ebay.com
    That's where a friend of mine buys all of her text books. A lot of the campus book stores also sell used books as well.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2010