Do you have a backpack carrier??

I live in the northeast, and when the snow starts to fall, it's practically impossible to take a stroller out. My 2 year old can walk, but the snow drifts would probably pass the top of her boots. She'd get tired and would want me to carry her, etc.

Anyone have a backpack carrier? Are they bulky? Does your toddler enjoy being in it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• yes they are great, when they are small they need to face inward, but as can hold head up more, can face outward. the carriers have ALL different weights to them so just pick one fo rthe weight of your tot. i loved it and is a good workout for you. just give child a break as sometimes their legs hang so much they get tired there, etc
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• We've got a Kelty (Sp?), but haven't used it really with our son, we used it to take our nephew for a few hikes though. I think that's a great idea for navigating the snow with a toddler though. They usually have great back support unlike the typical sling/baby bjorn carriers.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2010