Having twin boys that are fraternal and high amniotic fluid level.....

I have a scheduled level 2 ultrasound and consult on Monday and, my doctor said its due to high amniotic fluid and not knowing the reason for it. I was just wondering if other women have experienced this? I have twin boys that are fraternal on the way and I'm 25 weeks but showing around 30. My boys are super super healthy there is no doubt. They are kicking around like crazy, both of them. I am staying positive and am a woman of God....I know everything will be ok. Any positive input and prayers are appreciated though. Thank you! I also have a 20 month old little blessing so trying not to over due anything.

Mother of three: Summer 20 months and Twin Boys: Benjamin and Joseph :)

isingidance4Him

Asked by isingidance4Him at 9:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think I would be more concerned if you had low amniotic fluid, but I wish you the best of luck!
    Anonymous

• Thank you I was kind of thinking the same thing ;)
    isingidance4Him

Comment by isingidance4Him (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2010