is this bad?

sometimes at night when i sit up to roll over i get this pain in my stomach..should i be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• is it like a cramp/popping pain?
    thats what i get.. i think thats what it feels like when they say "straining urself"
    it happens to me too i think its fine though.
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 6:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• If I think what it is, then it could be that youre moving too fast maybe. I was sitting up to roll over at night i had this pain too, I asked my OB, she said i was just moving too fast. But of course it depends on what kind of pain you have.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I GET THAT TOO!!! THEY TOLD ME IT WAS FROM MOVING TO FAST AND ALL YOUR MUSCLES DOWN IN YOUR STOMACH STRETCHING!! IT ABOUT KILLS ME WHEN I SNEEZE!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I am an RN... Don't be alarmed. There is a muscle that stretches from you belly button to your uterus and when you are pregnant it stretches out which cause some pretty bad pain.... Just take a couple tylonal and try to move slower... also instead of sitting up roll out of bed it will help take the stress off of that area....
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 6:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I get that all the time... just take it slow when your getting up. :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:25 PM on Oct. 31, 2008