Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does Anyone Know?

Where to get the tight with the ruffles on the tush for my DD?I haven't seen them in a store anywhere are they just a online thing?


Asked by liss05 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 42 (139,038 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • hey look in macys? baby section? theyd probabl;y have them or know where ot get them. id liek ot know i have a lil baby daughter too

    Answer by silverelf at 9:12 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

  • check out gymboree

    Answer by Levink_08 at 9:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

  • I believe that walmart sells them in the infant department. They are sold with the socks.

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2010