does your SO have anger issues, how does it effect your life together?

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 9:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband had really bad Anger & Jealously Issues in the beginning of our marriage- i left him for 3 months; i came back b/c he started taking Anger Management Classes on his own & then we went to Marriage Counseling- He made a complete turn around but, he still has his moments- We have been married for 15 years- I don't think it can ever  just go away; but getting Help gives you the Tools to Control it-

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• He does and it affect our life quite a bit. Lots of ups and downs. Thankfully he is aware of it and works on it, has been to therapy, etc. I don't think it will ever fully go away though. Sadly, I have a lot of resentment because of it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Not in a abusive or distructive manner, but anger issues, yes at first he did, however, we have been watchingvideosfrom Jimmy and karren evans they have a show called marriage today, and a website.. It truely worked miracles for our family.
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 10:22 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I husband has extreme anger issues, refuses to work on them. Hence why I'm divorcing him on top of many other things
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Mine took the classes and they didnt help-- at all. IDK if he didnt try hard enough or what. But what he learned was not the important stuff,,,,,
    sassy_brizzy

Comment by sassy_brizzy (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• He wouldn't get help for it and told me there were no problems or issues with it and eventually I divorced him.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• NOPE MY SO IS VERY LAID BACK
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• nope
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 9:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2010