other than the pirate coins, white rabbit, and those koala creme filled cookies what else candies should we watch out for?

this whole month i've been hearing of certain candies to out right throw in the trash because it may contain malamine (sp). Of course im going to check through all the candies anyways but to the question its self what else candies are there that i may have missd that the FDA is saying is not safe.

oh and have a happy halloween :)

Keolalani

Asked by Keolalani at 6:16 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Health

• besides the candies listed there are coffees and teas on the list: see post here

Honestly what I've done, (we already went) is looked at all the labels and if it said made in China I've pitched it! This last wave of stuff from China is what broke the straw on this camels back! I won't having anything from China here.....

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 6:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• So sick of China crap! I agree if it says Made in China toss it!!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• just bc its made in china doesnt make it bad.. number one CANDY DOESNT HAVE LEAD.... and im sure u have a lot more stuff from china besides candy..
    Anonymous

• The issue is not lead...it's melamine! Melamine has killed 4 babies IN china and has caused serious illness to 54,000 other children
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 7:54 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I was just watching the news and it said alot of the mexican candy has tested positive for lead. Mainly the packaging it was in, or a certain ingredient having it from the soil where it was grown. Sorry I can't remember what the ingredient was they said on the news
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 1:11 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• also chocolate eggs, and fortune cookies from china or panama
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 8:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2008