Disney movies for less?

Does everyone go out and pay the 15-30 dollars everytime their child wants a movie? I have three litle girls.. and they love movies, and i LOVED watching disney movies growing up with my family, so i try to do as much as i can.. anyone have any movie saving ideas? the library renting is SO not for us, we have terrible times giving them back.. i like owning the movies! thanks!

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 9:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• I go to ebay I generally get a $20-$30 movie for only $10 brand new
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I buy movies at garage sales. DVDs are never more than $5. VCRs are usually $1. Sometimes these movies are next to current.
    I love garage sales.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Copying them from Netflix is illegal. However, a lot of people do, do it.
    You can look at thrift stores or garage sales.
    Also, Blockbuster sells their overstock in the 4 for 20 bin. You can find some great movies in there for cheap.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:51 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Consignment shops sell them too sometimes. Have you thought about signing up for the disney movie club? I'm not sure of all the details but you could probably look it up online. I think you pay a fee up front and buy one movie. Then I think you get to buy so many over a period of time for a cheaper cost. I'm not positive on the details!
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 2, 2010