A good name for my blog?

I've decided to blog about my getting back into shape. I've had many people ask for me to do this. I'm a physical education major and they ask for my help. I already have one that's called "Enchanted Sara" but I've never liked the title of that one. Any idea? I'm going to be talking about what I've eaten and how I exercised plus tips on things.

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 9:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would be interested in reading your blog. How about A Work In Progress as a title
    takeadeepbreath

Answer by takeadeepbreath at 9:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I like that title it sounds good. I too would be very interested in reading you blog. Please let us know what you decide on. GL
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• i'm not very creative but i go w/ takeadeepbreath. i need to get in shape. i had a c-section almost 3 wks ago to a precious boy. maybe i will read your blogs. pm me your url blog. i thought about using a wii fit or use the fluidity my mother gave me.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 10:03 AM on Nov. 3, 2010