Republicans have gained back the house.

Is it time to party?

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 9:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Hey, if Repubs get nothing done, at least we won't be moving BACKWARD with Obama! I'd rather nothing get done than to keep sliding down this hole of depression and debt! Better to hold steady until we have the strength to climb up, than keep sinking down!

AND PELOSI IS GOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 9:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• The best thing to date is getting rid of Pelosi as the speaker.

Ok,Carpy.. You got me there~ that IS reason to celebrate!!! LOL  Whoop Whoop..

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Now, Now, Now... She doesn't go anon (snicker snicker)... She just changes her profile name.. Isn't that right? Lindalu... Gertie41... or Kerp1960...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• LOL.. pissed off progressives are funny... Some of them remind me of the anon trolls of CM yesteryear..... hrmmmmm

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:23 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• We are only at the beginning. It will take several election cycles to get things reasonably straightened out..sadly, some of the folks newly voted in will turn out to be just as useless as the people on their way out. We must be diligent though. We can put out country back on the right track...I am talking fiscal issues here.

But for tonight is does feel kind of good!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• No. Not time to party. We are just beginning to enter step 1... Many more steps... Many areas need to be worked on... THEN we can party... I'm in it for the long OVER haul....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yo, kerp, your bitterness is showing sweetie! So sorry you all LOST. We told you it would happen.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 9:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Knocking Pelosi down is a good thing. I'll reserve judgement on the rest. I've read Mitch McConnell plans to spend the next 2 years trying to get Obama out of office. If a lot of others feel the same way he does I don't see much getting done.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 9:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Does it really matter who has control??? Neither party can do what is right for this county's economy. We're not going to see any positive results in the next 4 years, NO MATTER who runs the house or Senate. I am 56 years old and I have NEVER, EVER seen the economy THIS BAD.

Anonymous

• Onto other good news~My 8 year old was elected class secretary today. She ran on the guns and religion platform. Lol. Will the good news never end? Woop Whoop... Get it get it... ;o) Answer by grlygrlz2 11 minutes ago

congratulations Now that is cool, good for her!!!

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 10:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2010