Pregnancy tests

Although every woman is different and therefore their amount of hcg hormones to show on a pregnancy test would be as well, which home pregnancy tests have worked for you and have you used them before AF is to arrive or after you are 'late?'

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 9:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I used first response pregnancy tests. I took three in one day. I was late though
    Rindy139

Answer by Rindy139 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I like first response and with my son I waited until I was 3 days late....with this one I tried to test 4 days before my period was suppose to come but it was negative so I would say wait until a few days after- Good luck : )

**Lots of baby dust**
    haydensmommy009

Answer by haydensmommy009 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• You girls have me convinced that waiting is the best decision! My DH said to take one a day ago but I actually refrained as I didn't want to waste the $ or get excited about the outcome as, of course, I want it to be positive based upon my symptoms this past week and a half but today I feel 'normal' with the exception of dull cramping this afternoon which is now gone and 'hot flashes' this afternoon too which I ohly remember having last spring when I was pregnant the first time. We'll see. We can always hope but time will tell.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 9:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Good luck. . Baby dust: )
    mellibear

Answer by mellibear at 9:42 PM on Nov. 2, 2010