ahh okay need a lil advice adult content

we have been ttc since feb 10'..so anyways i was supposed to get my period on 10/31/10 and still havent got it. well this morning i had minor spotting a very light pink color and thats it. i went about my day. and then later on this evening it came back, but a lil more and a little darker... and has been on and off for about 3 hours. do you think this could be implantation bleeding?? and can I still take a test?.. if so when should I test?

Italiana88

Asked by Italiana88 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a test.... best of luck

*baby dust*
    mellibear

Answer by mellibear at 9:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• you may be about to get your period..i hope not but GL i'd wait another day before i took a test
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• If you're already late, then go ahead and test in the morning. If it's negative, and you don't get your period in the next few days, test again.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:15 AM on Nov. 3, 2010