{snicker} I just saw someone post that Palin is such an intelligent and articulate woman. REALLY?

I never thought I would see the words intelligent and articulate and Sara Palin in the same sentence.

Do people actually think this?

Bump if you agree.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• surprisedMe either!!!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• As an Alaskan I love Sarah Palin! She is very nice and isn't afraid to shake things up a bit. I completely agree that she is a very intellignt person!
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 9:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yes I do agree... sorry if you dont but I look past the junk that people make and see them for who they really are and yes she is an intelligent woman. She is also bold and truthful.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I don't find her to be either but to each their own. I knew someone who thought Pam Anderson was classy.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 9:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• at least she's pretty!! (ooh..was that a 'mean girl' thing to say??)
    you're saying she isn't intelligent or articulate, op? i think she can hold her own..and she can spell her name correctly.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Vote me down all you want, but I'll admit that she's intelligent. She's pretty successful too, and it does take a certain level of intelligence to do what she's done and to have held the power that she has. Even if you don't think so, she's still accomplished more than 99.9% of people I know professionally, especially considering she's a woman and women have to work harder to succeed in this world. I'm not saying I love her or her personality, but to basically say she's dumb is silly.

Furthermore, if you're going to try to call someone out for their answer on here, at least have the courage to not post anon.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Hey, coward anon! That was ME that said that, and unlike you, I'm not afriad for everyone to see my screenname, and I'll deal with whatever they say to me. I don't have to be a coward and hide behind the anon button! Typical liberal cowardice, though.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 9:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Really...Yea I seen that and laughed. I am trying to figure out which part makes her intelligent. Quit being govn, her awesome grammar, sold out for money, being investigated for ethics violations, etc. Oh boy...I could go on!

'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" --a Tweet sent by Sarah Palin in response to being ridicule for inventing the word "refudiate," proudly mistaking her illiteracy for literary genius, July 18, 2010

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I believe Governors (as well as other elected offices) are continued to be called by their 'post'. Like some people call Mike Huckabee Governor. Or when referring to former Presidents, they don't say former, they just say President 'so&so'. So even if Palin left her position as Governor of AK, anyone would still be correct in referring to her as Governor.

Really, you shouldn't be so bitter about her.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I will paraphrase William Buckley..."I would rather be governed by the first 1500 names in the Boston phone book than the leading 1500 names of professors at Harvard". I think that puts this question under the microscope and clarifies the problem with critics of Sarah Palin. We need people from the private sector and not career politicians to write the laws we all must live by and to decide the amount of our tax dollars to spend to implement these laws. Intelligence is doing something about a problem. Stupid is complaining with not enough moxie to be a leader to try to solve the problem.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 10:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2010