Is it over?

The election is over!!! I am so glad, I am so tired of hearing about it, seeing signs about it, getting phone calls about it.

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It's not over here. Another hour and a half, plus a few more counting mail-in ballots.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Here Here!
    Serendipitydoo

Answer by Serendipitydoo at 9:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I voted but I am also glad it is over.. i wish the nastiness would go with it.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yess!! No more trashy mailings, endless commercials interrupting my Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice... for about six months, and then 2012 campaigning starts and the crap starts allll over again.
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• You know what?It is NOT crap. At least we are able to VOTE. There are countries in which peopledon't have a vote or a choice. When you are angry about missing Grey's Anatomy ....that is not a good sign. It is really shallow. I know I don't like the ads either but voting and elections are NOT crap. That is what a little kid in 3rd grade might say.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2010