All I have to say after watching the returns is: MY HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN!!!!!!

Looks like Barry and his cronies are gonna have to find a new flavor of Kool-aid. Aww. Poor liberal dems.

jaycietaylorgma

Asked by jaycietaylorgma at 9:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• its easy to be humble when you're losing...and you know if it were the other way around, these boards would be overflowing with celebratory threads by dems/libs. don't deny it.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yes, I do know where it came from, otherwise why would I ask if you knew. And if you do know, why on earth would you use such a term? Does the idea of mass suicide appeal to you?

I would like to apologize on behalf of republicans for this woman's behavior.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 10:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I thought there was at least an hour and a half left for elections, two hours if you're in Hawaii. It's only "over" on the east coast. There's still a lot of voting left to do elsewhere
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Woo Hoo. I'm sure the Republicans will come fix everything as soon as they are done investigating every move Obama makes, like they did Clinton. That was productive.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 9:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'm pretty sure it's not over yet and it looks like a pretty close race to me. Have a look....
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101102/el_yblog_upshot/2010-midterm-elections-live-blog
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• The reference to Kool Aid is both racist and derogatory. This is a board for adults, if you want to act like an immature kid go hang out on the Nickolodeon boards.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 9:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• LOL...

Another humble "Christian" republican,,,,,

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Hello? Are you having a comprehension problem? Voting HASN'T EVEN CLOSED on the West Coast!!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'm glad you're excited that your party won the vote in your area, but let's save the celebrating for when some actual change occurs =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:42 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Op, Can you tell me where the country went? I am really asking a serious question here. The last time I checked....it is still in the same place on a map. Did another country invade that I am not aware of and take over ?

Why is it there is always Bad and good people with you Republicans. Why can't we all just come together and work for the better of our country. Do you really want only one point of view in this country?
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2010