Hard to get a hold of?

My son hurt his eye in aftercare today. I was working (I work at home) and they never called the house. I was on a roll so I had the radio up and was just working away until the time I picked him up from after care. I walk in the door and I hear, you are so hard to get a hold of. I didn't have my cell phone next to me, I was working. I don't stop what I am doing to answer my office phone b/c I was getting a lot of work done. and I am told I am hard to get a hold of. No one once called my house, I have a talking caller ID on my house phone and would have answered right away.

Annoyed... a little.

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 9:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in

• The school should have called ALL emergency contact numbers. But a corneal abrasion is a big deal, if left untreated or is bad, can cause blindness.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• We ended up in the Redi-med, since he was hysterical. Corneal abrasion, not a giant deal, but lots of pain. Poor guy!
    Bubbie0809

Comment by Bubbie0809 (original poster) at 9:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• You are not hard to get hold of they are not doing their job. Do you have more than 1 contact number with them. And if they can't reach you do you have another person they are to contact. It seems as though someone decided 1 phone call was all they were going to do. I would be Annoyed a lot!

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 11:09 AM on Nov. 3, 2010