Help on fixing my Cafemom?

Man, I'm full of questions tonight....

My Cafemom is going extremely slow... It's the only site I'm having trouble with. A friend told me to remove the cookies for the website which did make it go faster but then I had to log-in and get more cookies so it was going slow again. Any ideas on how to fix it?

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I've never had any trouble with CafeMom only Myspace and I deleted it cause it was full of viruses
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My cafemom runs slow too! and in groups I never am really active because my computer acts so slow in groups...you would think I was on a dial up connection and i'm not
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:22 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i have dial-up and it sucks but it is cheap. depending on how much is on the page is how slow it goes. it could be my tower is old. my new tower is broke so this one is my back up.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 10:07 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• sometimes it happens, maybe restart ur computer

or does it always happen?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• It has nothing to do with the cookies. Cafemom runs slowly for anyone who uses Internet Explorer.

If you have IE and want to delete your cookies, go to your Tools tab and click Internet Options. Then Delete your Browsing History. For security reasons, it's also a good idea to check the box that says Delete history on exit, then click apply.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2010