What's on the list for the kiddies this Christmas? How much will you spend?

I have a two year old girl. I'm purchasing a dolly stroller and a dolly high chair, a potty chair and perhaps some dolly clothes. I project to spend no more than $100 (if that).

I tend to buy toys throughout the year, rather than going gift-crazy at Christmas.

What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Holidays

• I usually have all my gifts bought by now and I have none :( I am trying to wait to figure out exactly what I am getting my kids since I am on such a tight budget. My daughter is 3 and I have no idea what to get her, she been acting out a lot lately and Ive gotten so frustrated with her behavior and she has been tearing up anything she can get her hands on, books, little toys so I dont know what to buy her for Christmas because I dont want to waste the money on her tearing it apart UGH :(
    andrea_smkns

Answer by andrea_smkns at 9:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My kids (5 and 3) only get 3 toys each and one joint gift for Christmas. I probably will only spend about $100 per kid, if that.

My daughter wants a Lalaloopsy doll.
    And my son wants Stinky the garbage truck, but I think I will let grandma buy that.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I started last month. I don't know how much I'm going to spend but I think her "big" gift is gonna be a kareoke machine that cost $40. I don't plan on going crazy or anything, I like to shop sales!
    Halfpint01

Answer by Halfpint01 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I buy 1 big thing and 2 small things then stocking stuffers, for each of the 4 kids..I will spend around $150 per kid
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:20 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• nothing and nothing...we do not celebrate Christmas like others do. The family does and will spoil them enough but we use the time to work at the food lines and such.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:31 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I have a 8 year old boy and a 4 year old boy and i try to spend $100 to $150 on each of them. But, it just depends this year may be less since i keep getting shutdowns at work for like 10 days. Really sucks. Plus, my 4 year old his birthday is Jan 4th which is 10 days after christmas so that is even harder but i do what i can do and they are happy with what they get.
    anz2008

Answer by anz2008 at 2:15 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I'm not sure yet. I have a 2 year old and a month old, probably just some educational toys for my 2 year old and probably nothing for my month old lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 4:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2010