what should i get fiance for Christmas???

This is our first Christmas together so I want to get him something special since he does so much for me, but I do have a limited budget (single mom of 2 kids) and of course my kids presents come first. Well his Car is his baby, I think he mentioned at one point he wanted to get a bra thing for his car because he does a lot of driving, but I dont know if he really wants one, or if thats even a good gift? He has a wii,xbox,playstation but doesnt really ever play unless he is playing with his daughter. Hes not that big into movies, I know theres a couple clothing items he wants like some shoes and like a few little random things he pointed out at the mall but i really want to be creative and get him something i know he wont buy for himself, He always put his daughter and me first so I want to do something nice for him too. I am thinking budget like 100 dollars though, I know thats not much :(

andrea_smkns

Asked by andrea_smkns at 9:42 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Holidays

• You know what...
    if his car is his baby...
    Fine a shop in town that details cars.
    They clean the car from the inside out and leave it looking brand new.
    I got that for my husband one year and he LOVED it!!
    It is usually around a hundred..sometimes less!!
    Serendipitydoo

Answer by Serendipitydoo at 9:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I meant FIND not FINE..LoL
    Serendipitydoo

• Thats the thing he is so ANAL about his car lol like he cleans it every week, does not allow food or drinks in his car... he takes very good care of it... Like It still looks brand new lol
    andrea_smkns

Comment by andrea_smkns (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• gift card to a car wash/detailer
    or get a picture of you and the kids, blow it up into an 8x10 and get a nice frame
    Men are hard to buy for, good luck :)
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:18 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Why don't you just do his stocking with little things, fun things, things he needs and spend the money on a babysitter, home made meal and a sexy bed out fit for you? Wrap up the lingerie and give it to him on Christmas in private with a card telling him about date night.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:21 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I agree with the detail for his car since he loves it so much lol. Also like a nice watch if he likes them.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 4:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2010