black mold?

how do you get rid of black mold? i have tried bleach water and lysol. It doesn't work. it looks like the mold has eaten away a lot of the wood beams. its in my basement, so i can't spend much time down there to do laundry, or even have my boys play room set up. I have been having allergy attacks at night mostly or when i come upstairs from being down there. any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Health

• http://www.dfwx.com/mold.html?OVRAW=home%20remedies%20for%20mold&OVKEY=home%20remedy%20for%20black%20mold&OVMTC=advanced&OVADID=1118539022&OVKWID=8160845022
    Anonymous

• www.dfwz.com try this sorry
    Anonymous

• www.dfwx.com sorry Im holding my 8 month old lol
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure, but that can be very dangerous. :/ if you're renting talk to your landlord. Otherwise I might go to a home improvement store and see what they suggest you do.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 6:53 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• straight chlorhine for the pool. I have used this on drywall and it never came back... saturate the wood and see if it works... I would also call to the health dept anonymous and ask if they know if that does not get the mold out of the wood. Good Luck.
    miko1982

Answer by miko1982 at 7:16 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Hope you get rid of it soon. We waited too long and it was too expensive to get taken care of. I had the worst headaches, and nose bleeds. Thank goodness we found it and got outta there! I was beginning to get muscle cramps and nausious at all hours of the day.

Good luck!
    Anonymous