Have you ever....(A vent and question)

gotten an answer from someone who basically has the mind of a 4 year old?

I posted a question a day or two ago, stating what I knew about a situation before asking the question. Someone replied that the information I knew was false, which I told them they were wrong about because I'd gotten the info from my doctor. Someone else posted "If you already knew the answer, why ask the question? ...That's just bull." GAH! Stupid people both amuse and piss me off!

DereksBabyMomma

Asked by DereksBabyMomma at 10:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No I want to know what they said, but yes that would annoy me.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I feel like sometimes people jump the gun and are quick to assume things. It is frustrating, Ive asked questions before and I sometimes get these really snotty answers or people assume things or they dont read the question carefully. I wish more people would just follow the whole "if you dont have anything nice to say then just dont say anything" rule lol
    andrea_smkns

Answer by andrea_smkns at 10:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• exactly, andrea! and if people don't know the answer, they shouldn't freaking answer the question! most of the time when i ask something it's because i want answers...not someone saying crap like what that lady did.
    DereksBabyMomma

Comment by DereksBabyMomma (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Over the years I have just learned to accept things will happen and just move on when it comes to people who have to be, judgmental and holier then thow
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:15 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I know what you mean.I asked a question the other day,they must not have read the whole thing.They didn't even answer what I asked just cut me down.LOL People are way to quick to judge.All I have to say is stupid and mean people suck lol
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I know exactly what you mean, and I assume it's because people just want a quick/easy point or whatever. And/or they're an idiot lol.
    Dakshayani

Answer by Dakshayani at 4:35 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I think it's the second answer, personally! LMAO!
    DereksBabyMomma

Comment by DereksBabyMomma (original poster) at 6:58 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Hmm don't take people so seriously.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 3, 2010