Hooray for Dick and for Connecticut!!!

Dick Blumenthal kicked Linda McMahon's hiney and I couldn't be happier about it! What do you think?

FeelinYummy

Asked by FeelinYummy at 10:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm happy for the state of Connecticut. There must be smart people living and voting there.  Sadly, I live in a red state, and we've just elected another bunch of red losers to represent us. Whoopee. There goes the Union.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 10:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• YEs.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• She spent alot of $$$$$

Vince is NOT gonna be happy

Do you think she makes a wrestling appearance now??

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Don't care
    Anonymous

• I've said it a lot today, and I'll say it again. The Republicans NEED control of the Congress so that the checks and balances system can be put back into place. I believe the opposite is true for when a republican is president. There are things that need to be fixed in our country. I just wish that both parties could work together to get SOMETHING good accomplished.
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• "I've said it a lot today, and I'll say it again. The Republicans NEED control of the Congress so that the checks and balances system can be put back into place. I believe the opposite is true for when a republican is president. There are things that need to be fixed in our country. I just wish that both parties could work together to get SOMETHING good accomplished."
    In Utopia I'd agree w/you SAHMomOf3, but that's not reality. The "folks" y'all just voted in are not interested in bipartisanship, they are intersted in getting re-elected (yes, already) and they will not make even a teensy move in the direction of LEFT in fear of alienating their base. I freely admit that the same holds true when there's an R in power with a D house/senate.. no one wants to risk pissing off their base! Being a politician is a sweet comfy life! When it comes down to reality.. no one is willing to budge and who suffers?? WE ALL DO! No progress!
    FeelinYummy

Comment by FeelinYummy (original poster) at 8:14 PM on Nov. 3, 2010