Is anyone here going back to college?

I am currently taking online classes working towards my degree.

takeadeepbreath

Asked by takeadeepbreath at 10:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in

• Congratulations! I did this and finished about a 6 months ago. Stick with it and good luck.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I just started back this semester. It is so much harder this time around. I love it though and I hope this degree will help me get a job I really love!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• kmath where are you attending school? Traditional or online?
    takeadeepbreath

Comment by takeadeepbreath (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Traditional, I like going to classes, though being so much older than most of the other students is weird at times. I am older than both of my teachers this semester. LOL
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I started spring semester this year. And I don't love it cuz its work but it is making me feel very accomplished and I am taking so medical classes and I have found that I love some of the science and the anatomy of the body has become so facinating to me. I am attending regular community college and they offer both on campus and off campus (online) classes and I have and am currently taking both. I wish you tons of luck!!!
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 10:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• i'm in school i went back last year it's tiring, hard and i wanna quit, BUT it's all worthwhile.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 10:22 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I am starting courses next summer! I'm sooooo excited! I got in 2 semesters in 05-06, but dropped during the 3rd semester when my stepdad's mom passed away.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I want to go back to school...but I am still unsure about what I want to go for. Good luck to you on your college journey!
    BJN2in10

Answer by BJN2in10 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yes, I studied Criminal Justice in college years back but knew I couldn't work in the field and not be emotionally affected eventually. So I worked my way up in the business world and I'm now studying for my BBA online, from a local college. It's more expensive to do my classes online, but the college is not close to me and it's a good program. I also have a 4.0 for the first time in my life so I'm very happy with what I'm doing now.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I am. I'm working on my bachelor's degree in child psych. I'm doing it online. It's tough, but I'm not giving up.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 12:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2010