What are some good books to read?

I have read the Twilight Saga, and LOVED them! I am also reading a book right now called "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers which is very good. I want some opinions on some other good reads. I am a pretty picky reader....if I get board with it I can't finish it.

BJN2in10

Asked by BJN2in10 at 10:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• There is another set of good vampire bookds. Their caleed "House of Night"...really really really great books. The last one still hasnt come out yet tho. waiting patiently tho. They are the total opposite of Twilight. I loved Twilight but House of Night Series was really good also. SHould check them out
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Try "Lullaby" by Chuck Palahniuk. I've read it 9 times, and I learn something new EVERY time. He is an AWESOME author. (Wrote "Fight Club")
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• If you like Japan or a story set in Japan, Id suggest the Wind-Up Bird Chronicals,
    n108

Answer by n108 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Dear John
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Is the house of the Night series like vicious vamps out to rule the world? Sometimes I can't read stuff like that, it bothers me.
    BJN2in10

Comment by BJN2in10 (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Nah!! trust me if you like Twilight you'll like this set too...yea its a bit different but good. took me a few pages to get into the first book. but after that i was hooked and never could put any of them down
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I just finished the Vampire Diaries. Very good! I am reading the House of Night now. Also the Sword of Truth series, is very good!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• If you like Twilight you may like the Vampire Academy books. There are 4 out now and the 5 and final one due out in Dec.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 7:53 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Picky reader and likes Twillight? You may want to reconsider how you self classify. If you're into reading real books, I'd recommend Father Joe and The Kite Runner
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 7:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2010