Have you ever thought about cheating on your husband? Did you? Why not?

I am watching a movie called Unfaithful, where the wife cheated on her husband. Have you ever thought about cheating on your husband?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 10:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Not once in 22 years of marriage.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Only with movie and book characters! lol
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• That Movie is pretty wild-huh? Actually, NO- i have been with my husband for 17 years & married for 15- i would leave if i wanted to cheat on him-
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• i thought about it when we had just started dating! i had a hook up buddy before we started dating and i just needed a good time and my now hubby was out of town! but i didnt do it cuz i knew it was wrong! ive cheated before, my hubby is the only guy i have ever been faithful with!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• While DH and I were dating, I always thought our relationship was more serious than he did. When re reached the agreement that we weren't exclusive, it hurt my feelings, and I turned to a man named Jimmie, When DH and I broke up the spring before we got married, I went back to Jimmie.

I don't necessarily think it was cheating on him, however, now that we're married, I still live with the fact that I was with another man when I should have been strong on my own and thought longer and harder about where I really wanted to be.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yes, when he cheated on me the final time. I knew his cousin was attracted to me, and I thought he was cute. So I considered calling him, for about.... 30 seconds.

Then I decided stooping to his level was not my style.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2010