Why does my 3 1/2 month old cry hysterically....

when I put him to bed? He has been an ANGEL since we brought him home from the hospital and his brother (twin) just continues to fall asleep. Benjamin, however, screams when I put him down, then I put his binky in his mouth and he cries for another few seconds, then falls asleep. Is this something to worry about? Both twins sleep through the night. We put them down around 10 pm and they sleep until 9 am.

TALuke

Asked by TALuke at 10:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sounds like he just needs more comforting than your other, if he isn't gassy or in pain I wouldn't worry.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 11:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• If the paci puts him to sleep so easily, he's probably fine.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Honey I dont think you have to worry. Every baby is different and with him getting older and not being a baby anymore he is asserting his individuality. If he continues as far as things get worse or he makes himself sick because he is so upset you might seek advice from a pedi but as for right now i think he will be fine sweetie... just keep doing what you are doing you are raising amazing young men you will look back one day and smile :)
    liltxnchic

Answer by liltxnchic at 3:14 AM on Nov. 3, 2010