How did YOU feel at your 8 month mark?

I am drained, moody, uncomfortable in every part of my body, and want to kill my fiancee over little things....all of this normal? How was your 8 month stretch!? :)

itsaboy1208

Asked by itsaboy1208 at 6:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I actually felt good, energetic, was ready for it to be over though. When I was pregnant with my first, I was closer to how you describe yourself.
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 6:50 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• HAHAHA!!! I'm not laughing at you!! i just know the feeling! i felt the exact same way. But now that i'm in the 9th month other than feeling tired and not being able to breath as easy... It's alot easier. My moods have really calmed down :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I'm pretty okay, actually. I've had horrible pelvic pain for about two weeks though. It's annoying. Other than that, I'm just trying to enjoy my last weeks of being pregnant. It's going to be over before I know it!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:57 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• With my first I was super happy and felt good. With this pregnancy I field the same as you. Feeling to kill my hubby for anything, very moody and everything bother me.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• this pregnancy my 8th month was miserable, not a whole lot of energy, so i mostly felt like crap
    mrsgreene

Answer by mrsgreene at 8:44 PM on Oct. 31, 2008