Do you ever feel done with America?

With how we let the government run things?
With how they ignore the Constitution?
With how they are slowly taking away our freedoms?
With how they are forcing things on us (like healthcare) when not all of us believe in organized healthcare?
And the fact that we think we're intelligent for voting, when half the time it doesn't even matter? Sure we can vote for the senators and reps.. but how many states actually vote with their state anymore?

I'm fed up. Are you?

Hollea

Asked by Hollea at 10:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I will fight to the death for my land. So I'm never fed up, as in leaving this land. I am fed up with Corporates, Outsourcing, Capitalists, Dual Citizens, and Yes all the worthless, disloyal, money hungry, fame seeking F*****, who claim to be patriotic yet vote for so-called Americans: first generationers, and Schwarzenaegers. Watch your back door, cause they'll be coming in in droves now. Because you like them. You voted them in. It's no diff than the past history, when they cried from the bullhorns " Free Land" . Now the nations with populations in the billions, are moving into this continent to turn us into 3rd world Caste. It's the "One World" bastards all over America, which gave some so much and now they spit in its' face for their own motherland sake. This land is my land, this land is NOT your land.... People need to build their own land up and stay there. This is not a world stage for your vain pleasure!
    Peyote

Answer by Peyote at 11:22 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• America- No
    Some Americans-absolutely
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• America-no
    Some americans-yes.

I was pretty disgusted when we invaded a country for no reason, the Patriot Act, and pretty disgusted with all Republicans right now. Nothing will change tomorrow....just b/c you elect a bunch of Republicans,does not mean things will change. Btw, I happen to like the health care reform. People like my MIL can finally have insurance b/c she can't be denied for a pre-existing condition.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• done w/ America...never!! no matter how bad things get they always balance out and correct eventually. sometimes it just takes longer than we want...i mean it took 12 years and preparations for a world war for the US to bounce back from the Great Depression...it doesnt happen over night!

but i am feeling a little done w/ my state tonight...but i'll feel better in the morning!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I'm disappointed in our leadership. I hate the liberal direction or country is/was going in. I can't stand Obama and I hate his lack of respect for our Constitution... It disgusts me!! But am I done with America? Heck no! If we keep staying informed and involved, our country can make a comeback. And Christians, let's pray for our country. Stand in the gap people.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 4:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• After living in another country, I've learned not to take my own country for granted. Yes things are far from perfect, but you're going to learn to dislike things about any place you live.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Hollea it is people like Kerp1960 who heads are up Obamas butt that they can't see that they are selling out!

Kerp Liberals are the nuts jobs and paranoid clinically depressed because they need the government help.

We work for everything we have!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• gammie- you probably should take a break. Sounds like you're frustrated.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• We want to remind everyone involved in this post that community members are expected to contribute constructively to CafeMom Answers. Differing and diverse opinions are welcome, but repeated attacks on a person are not. They pollute the environment, don’t drive the discussion forward and demonstrate a lack of respect.

Please keep this in mind then next time you post. We’ve made a note of this thread for future reference.

-> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Not America the country. I am fed up with trashy, over priveleged, ill mannered, self righteous, greedy, ignorant pieces of sh*t who bring down this entire country. AND the notion of "oh we cant do that, it might upset (insert group of people here). We need to get politically incorrect and call out the bull sh*t, and the people that cause it.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2010