How big of an age difference, between a couple, is too big for you?

SkylaDarling

Asked by SkylaDarling at 11:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• depends on the couple I suppose, but I would say anything more than 10 would be pushing it.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Age doesn't matter! Not one bit! Happiness matters!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I really don't think that any age difference is right or wrong. It is all about the people involved. I know people who are together who are 20+ years apart, and couldn't be happier, but in the same aspect, I know couples who are only a few months apart in age, and they are horrible together. So really it is all about the people involved in the relationship, and really, as long as everyone is happy, who cares about age!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• My SO and I are 15 years apart. I am 20 and he is 35. We couldn't be happier! He is a little immature for his age and I'm a little mature for my age. We have LOADS of things in common and our age difference is the very last thing on my mind.
    -crunchy-mama-

Answer by -crunchy-mama- at 11:22 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Age doesn't matter. It might look crazy to people looking in on a relationship, but it's not the business of anyone but the two people involved.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 11:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I think it is completely up to the parties involved. Some people look past the age difference and can be happy. I personally like older men. So for me I don't know if I would date anyone more than 10 years my senior.
    byzzye

Answer by byzzye at 11:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• When I was 19 I dated a guy who was 44.....and it probably would have worked out if hadn't gotten a new job and had to transfer to another state. It is up to the couple Id like to say but unfortunately people loook at you like what where you thinking.....lol
    Zookeeperof4

Answer by Zookeeperof4 at 11:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• It is more about compatibility then it is about age
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I would never go more than 5 years older, and at this point in my life, I wouldnt go younger at all. But to each his own!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:50 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• As long as both parties are legal, I don't think it matters. Personality can easily transcend age.
    Allaye

Answer by Allaye at 1:09 AM on Nov. 3, 2010