I stopped taking birth control pills a month ago i got my period late 3 days and not as usual the first day it was very light today was the second day and its still not as usual before getting my period my breast were very sensetive and i was going to the restroom alot which ive never do that and i would also get really bad pains in my stomach and lower back pains could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Soooo... you can get a test for under $5 at a pharmacy. Just go take one and see. There's no other REAL way to tell, unless you wait 9 months and have a baby...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• you may or may not be pregnant

My suggestion-take a pregnancy test
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• You should take a pregnancy test they have them at the dollar stores for $1 and they work just as good. Anytime you have sex there is a possibility you will get pregnant.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• the pill can mess up your cycle. the only way to tell for sure is to take a pregnancy test. even if u think u have all the symptoms it doesn't automatically mean u r
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Your period could be out of whack from coming off the pill. It can often take awhile to conceive after being on the pill and sometimes it can happen right away. Pregnancy test is the only way to know for sure.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 12:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• When you go off of bc your system will be screwy for a while and it will take some time for your cycle to regulate. I had a lot of symptoms when I went off - being tired, having to pee all the time, being irritable and moody, cramping, tenderness in my breasts, headaches.... My cycle was a week late the first month, and super heavy, a couple of days late the second month and started really light and spotty, and a week late again the third month, really heavy. I had taken like 6 negative pregnancy tests in the two or three months, all negative. Testing is the only way to know for sure because the symptoms can be so severe.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• you need to be seen by a doc go to the health clinis
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 12:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Could just be your body adjusting to decrease in hormones. No way to know if you're pregnant without pregnancy test.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2010