Seriously? Wow...

I have never been more happy that there is no Internet in prison than I am right now!

"Jacksonville mom shakes baby for interrupting FarmVille, pleads guilty to murder"

Link below!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 11:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• SabrinaMBowen

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• What is the question?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• HaHa... Sorry, I forgot you girls can't read minds!

This is just one of those "What are your thoughts??" kind of deals though... That's all.

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• How sad. How very very sad. Those are my thoughts.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• yeah i saw this story earlier but the heading makes me so mad i cant actually read the story...my instinctual reactions are not pretty...pretty much goes from burning her at the stake to her being trampled by horses to many other bad things. then my emotional mom brain calms down a little and i hope she spends forever in prison...in solitary, with only enough food & water to survive.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Like manders, I don't want to read the story, but the title alone is enough to put a downer on my night. :( How sad.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 11:51 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I am so sick of hearing about parents killing there kids. It makes me so angry to think that anyone could possible even think of something so......i can't even find a proper word for it. I feel like anyone who kills any one should have it done to them....You kill your child by shaking them to death....then you should be shaken to death....Maybe the "eye for an eye" rule needs to be applied. I don't believe in that rule very much but in cases such as this I am all for it. I don't think any punishment we give her will be justice for the child. I can only pray that GOD will punish her for what she will do. And Thank God that for every bad parent there are that many more good ones out there.
    sharonnacy

Answer by sharonnacy at 11:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• God Bless the child.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:17 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Makes me sick t my stomach. If there is any decency in her, she will live in torture for the rest of her life, wherever she is. I would not want to be her. I would kill myself. That kind of remorse is the closest thing to hell I believe in.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:17 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• The only thing I can see positive about this, is that this little one is an angel in Heaven, with the Lord...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 1:05 AM on Nov. 3, 2010