Do you have a special or unique talent?

babysavy9

Asked by babysavy9 at 11:54 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hmmm, I can body roll my tummy and tongue at the same time. Lol!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 11:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• i can drink and smoke at same time lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I can eat surprizingly big ammounts of chocolate in 24 hours.. AND I can do it while working, networking, watching TV, walking.. So I'm multi-talented!!!!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 12:05 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I can breastfeed, push a shopping cart, then add things to the cart and mark them off the list all at the same time! I also became very skilled and nursing while eating, cleaning, vacuuming, and even typing, lol.
    -crunchy-mama-

Answer by -crunchy-mama- at 12:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I can ...pole dance...but only at home for hubby...I am afraid of public pole dancing...LOL
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:24 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I have this uncanny knack for being able to love and hate people at the same time. Yes I'm a caring misanthropist. I know there has got to be others out there, but I don't know any personally -misanthropists that DO care about others while at the same time hating to be around others. I know this is messed up and no I don't brag about it lol. I try my best :D
    Dakshayani

Answer by Dakshayani at 4:12 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Oh Dakshayani I have not figured out how to care about the people I hate. HOw do you do that? lol I am terribly impressed. I so want that type of veneer.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:16 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• mmmegan38- Dunno, maybe it's a fragility of life thing, all life is sacred, etc. I'll be mean to people I hate (kinda mean to everyone, personality thing ..I'm like Dr. House lol. Tell it like it is/no holds barred), but protect them if they were in danger, help them if they were hurt ..if that makes any sense lol. I don't get me either.
    Dakshayani

Answer by Dakshayani at 2:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2010