Obama

I started out kind of liking the guy, but he has made zero effort to CHANGE anything...maybe the health care bill...but really what has he done in two yrs? Most presidents would have paid a visit to the troops over seas...but not this guy...hes thrown in the towel...I don't see him doing anything for the next two yrs.....it really makes me sick.

tracylyn245

Asked by tracylyn245 at 11:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't see him doing anything for the next two yrs.

Sure he will - he'll put in endless hours on the campaign trail. Same thing he did the past 2 years.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I believe he has visited the troops. He's gone everywhere else in the world, why not to the troops too? My probably is that he's brought the wrong kind of change.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 12:03 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I think Joe Biden visited the troops...but not Obama....I could be wrong though
    tracylyn245

Comment by tracylyn245 (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I do feel like our men and women are being forgotten. They need to come home.

Notpanicking is right he will be campaigning the next two years hard. It is going to get ugly.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:05 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yes he DID visit the troops...I will post 3 LINKS. I don't think you have been keeping up...LOL.He has done quite a few things. WHere have youbeen? Why do you WANT to dislike the Presdent? Every President deserves respect.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/08/31/Obama-to-visit-troops-discuss-Iraq/UPI-80351283254006/

http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/president-obamas-surprise-visit-see-tro

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/07/obamas-iraq-visit-makes-s_n_183968.html

Try to be postive and don't listen to the people who love to dislike him.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• This admin is going to spend like there is NO tomorrow in Nov and Dec, adding more debt every chance they get but God willing, come Jan, the check book will come under scrutiny and this insanity will stop!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:23 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• She can't have her own opinions and be disappointed in his performance?
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 12:23 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I respect the office, but disappointed in the man. He has a certain charisma, I'll give him that, but I disagree with much of what he's done or how he's gone about it.
    cmlkb

Answer by cmlkb at 12:31 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• What has he done that is so great? I personally can't name one thing. I was disappointed that he went into the Oval Office without a tie and jacket. He's the only president I know that has done this. I felt it was not professional on his part. He has gone on more vacations than the other presidents to my knowledge. Also, since he has been in office, Social Security has not had a cost of living increase. But the fact is that prices have risen quite a bit, and we are struggling more than ever to survive.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• He saved the auto industry which would have been devistating for the entire country.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:33 AM on Nov. 3, 2010