Anyone else 18 weeks?

If so, when are you due? Are you having a planned c-section or not?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Why would you chose to have a c-section unless it was necassary. I hope you aren't doing it just because you feel like it. I am tired of women just taking the easy way out! If you are, maybe you should think more about being a woman and stepping up to the plate. If it is for medical reasons, I am sorry that you are being robbed of the blessing that comes from getting to birth your baby!

alicia_4307

Answer by alicia_4307 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Umm. Excuse you!! First of all, I don't need your opinion. You didn't even answer the question, your just being rude. Second of all, as if it's your business. Of course I'm not "choosing" to have a c-section! WHY would I do that. I've had two already and don't really have a choice in the matter but thank you for feeling you needed your opinion known. Maybe you should step up and be a women who doesn't just spout off to everyone.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Oh and as for "getting robbed of birthing my baby", stop being stupid!!!!!! Just because GOD BLESSED YOU does not give you any kind of power! thank you.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I completely agree with AshJoe05....what the hell got your panties in a knot? She never said in her question that she was wanting this c-section...she actually never even said that she was having one...she was just asking for opinions on people who have had to have this done....nice to know you just needed to go off on someone....feel better soon, good luck with those mood swings!!!! :)
    Anonymous