Am I wrong for this???

Hi Ladies, I have a friend and we have known each other for 20+ years. At one time I really valued her friendship, but now I don't. I thought she was different, smart, and an EXCELLENT mom. Now its all about her baby daddy. The things that they go thru it affects the kids. I really don't see why she don't see this. She's quick to tell someone about their relationships but what about hers. It has gotten pretty bad to the fact that I don't want to be here friend any more. Am I wrong for this?
Thanks Ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• OMG! Do we have the same best friend?! Please message me and we can talk! I know EXACTLY what you're going through. Yes, 20+ here also. It's so frustrating!
    OldrWizrMom

Answer by OldrWizrMom at 7:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• You can't be wrong for having your own feelings.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:18 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Although, you can't make her parent the way you would like, you don't have to sit back and watch it. I have been in a similar situation. I had to cut ties, because I felt if I just sat back and watched I was enabling her. We chose our friends based on whether or not they have qualities we like. If they don't, then we don't chose to be friends with them. Even if you at one point liked her, people change and sometimes they grow apart. I, now being a mom, find myself including parenting, as a quality in which I pick my friends. You are not wrong. I think you should just go separate ways. It hurts, but your other option is to stick around, and that will only make you dislike her even more. Better to distance yourself, before you the dislike gets any worse.

alicia_4307

Answer by alicia_4307 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• girl people think love is blind!! they always revolving their world around some man, it happens sometimes
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• you have been freind for over 20 years now and you think that she changed over the years that could ahve happened but that should not effort a freind ship, and for u two to be freind for that long and now you dont want to be here freind u should not be like that , yes i think that you wrong and being selfish a freind ship should be for ever and nothing should change that ever if the person changes over the years
    Erica25800

Answer by Erica25800 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2008