WA moms!

I need to know if you have TUTOR TIME in WA and if you do, do you use it? Why or why not and how do you like it? Is their KINDER-CARE? I'm moving up there in a few months, not sure what city yet but all input is welcome, even LCMS or NON DENOM. churches that do child care.
DD is 2 and currently potty training.

DonnaPinitonya

Asked by DonnaPinitonya at 12:44 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in

• Gig Harbor is awesome but super expensive. Good luck! We are getting ready to move away from here. We live in a little town called Allyn. If money is an issue you might be better off looking in Tacoma. It is such a big city with sooooo many different options. Plus you would live on the other side of the bridge. If you lived in Gig Harbor to get to a mall and other places there is a $4.00 toll which adds up pretty quickly. Tacoma has a little bit of everything and I am sure has a ton of options when it comes to child care.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:04 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Never heard of tutor time or kinder care. We have been in Washington for 8 years now. What general area are you looking at?
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:46 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I'm guessing Tacoma, more maybe Gig Harbor? I don't exactly know where Gig Harbor is.
    DonnaPinitonya

Comment by DonnaPinitonya (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Gig Harbor is just a little bit South West of Tacoma. My family lives about 20 minutes West of that. Gig Harbor is a really nice area. Tacoma has a little bit of both. Is a job bringing you in this direction? Can't really help with that area but to say I have not heard of them.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:57 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Nope, can't get back on my feet in Cali so my cousin, who moved up there for work and school a few years ago, and I are going to get a place together so I can start fresh.
    I have family all over the North West so I'm suprised I never heard of Gig Harbor but even with what family I have all over up that way I still won't have child care. lol
    DonnaPinitonya

Comment by DonnaPinitonya (original poster) at 1:00 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Thats good to know! Thats a good start! : ) Thanks!
    DonnaPinitonya

Comment by DonnaPinitonya (original poster) at 1:07 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Check Poulsbo and Belfair also. Smaller towns with cheaper rent than some of the other places. They are about about 20 minutes from Bremerton.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2010