If you were here before the Answers point system, how do you now feel about the change?

Now that we've had some time to get used to it, do you like it? How would you feel if they switched it back to the old way?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 12:54 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'd be ok switching back... all the pop ups and crap in the way on the side doesn't allow my phone to upload the page correctly. I do like the fact that you have to have legitimate activity on the site to post anonymous, even though that feature and those who abuse it can be overlooked.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:58 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I like it now. I think if it went back to the old way, we would get trolled with more anons. Not that we don't now, but they at least have to go through the steps. There are a few things that could change. But otherwise, I am happy with it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I would also be okay with going back to the way it is was
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I like it a lot and would probably not come on any more if they switched back to the old way.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:00 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I like being able to vote up other peoples' answers. Some answers are better than others, and I like that other people can give them some credit, not just the OP. But if it went back, that'd be fine, too. I'm on here more now than I was then.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:00 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I'd be happy if it went back. I'd be even happier if they addressed the real issue, which is the inconsistencies in moderation, but I don't see that ever getting fixed on either system.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:01 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I liked the other way better, I can see where this way might cut down on trolling, but all you really have to do to earn points is type "lasndkfh" and there you have 3 credits. Idk
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 1:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• The points are kind of pointless (haha, get the pun?). Seriously though...they don't do anything so whats the big deal with them? I say go back.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 1:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I think its fun, I wouldn't want to switch back but if they did I wouldn't stop coming to this area. What bugs me though is when people answer something just to get points. I'm sick of reading "I can't help you" or something like that.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I don't really care one way or the other.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:12 AM on Nov. 3, 2010