my boobs are bigger sorta sore i eat alot more then normal and im tiered and my period aint at all normal but a negitive test 3 weeks ago can i be pregnant

i use to eat once every other day and now i eat alot more i go to the bathroom more my period goes for 7days and it only went for 3 and it was late my brests are noticably bigger and i have been getting cramps after sex and my emotions r up and down way more then normal i took a test the day of my missed period but it was negitive but when i was prego with my son i was 3 months and it didnt show up. . . .is it possable im pregnant?

MOMMYofKDD

Asked by MOMMYofKDD at 1:05 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's possible. See if you can get your doc to order a blood test.
    WHY have you only been eating every other day???? That's so hard on your body, and it slows your metabolism way down. You need to talk to a dietician, too!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:08 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I would call your ob and ask for a blood test
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:09 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• If your neg. test was 3 weeks ago I would take another test, you can get a neg. result and 2 days later get a pos. one it just depends on how far along you are when you take the test.

Now that being said

You should worry about eating healthy BEFORE you try to get pregnant, eating once every other day is VERY unhealthy and not a good way to start out a pregnancy or to even take care of your own body!!! I agree with musicpisces-you need to meet with a dietitian
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 1:13 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• well after i had my son i lost my appitite if i use to eat more then once every few days or so i would get really sick and it was bad but now i eat alot everyday its just insain ill take the advice i get and call the ob in the morning
    MOMMYofKDD

Comment by MOMMYofKDD (original poster) at 1:17 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• go to the doc and please get help as to why youve been eating only every other day, good luck
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 1:24 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i will thanks for the info . . .
    MOMMYofKDD

Comment by MOMMYofKDD (original poster) at 1:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2010