decorating help !

http://www.countrycurtains.com/product/200+top+treatments/206+shaped+valances/082750233+moire+plaid+lined+layered+button+valance.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=4&filterby=

I am getting these curtains that I love ! I was thinking of painting the walls the color of the walls in the picture ( maybe a shade lighter) or should I go with the green that is in the curtain? Our living room furniture is oak and light tan ( sofa and love seat) , we have a red brick fireplace and our entertainment center is a "rustic" red ....

Which color do you think is the best?

** Also if I paint this room the color in the photo then I plan on painting the dining room ( attached by oak french doors) the green color - or visa versa

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like the color of the walls in the photo!
    Petite.Amante

Answer by Petite.Amante at 1:38 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I like the color of the walls too, but would go one shade/step lighter.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:16 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I love gold. I have a whole house full of green and gold. So yeah go for it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2010