Diaper Geanie.. to get or not to get?

WhitneyMommyOf2

Asked by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 2:25 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• Dont get it I got mine as a gift for my first and it was more trouble than it was ever worth. I can go into more detail than it just stinks.. It can hold like 100 diapers if you do it right( or it works right) do you really want 100 diapers just sitting in the floor in your house? Because that is all that happens. You put it in the top twist the top a few times, which as soon as you decide to take them out and throw them away they untwist and then you have tons of smelly diapers on you feet and leaking in the floor. Believe me honey its alot easier on you as a new mommy to have on less thing to handle when your angel gets here. Good luck sweetie...
    liltxnchic

Answer by liltxnchic at 3:26 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Not get. There's stinky. Just throw them in your trash.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:29 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• no no no no no such a waste of money!! just throw them in the trash outside
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:35 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I have a great one, it was the best one though, and we love it! IDK o each their owni guess
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:31 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I had one with my first and it was such a waste, I didn't even bother getting it out for this baby. I just throw them away, but if they're stinky I'll put them in a plastic bag first.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 3:03 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I had one with my first and it was a waste now i just use a regular small metal container that has a foot petal to open it to put it in. It cost me a whole maybe 10 dollars and as long as it is closed i don't smell a thing.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 3:09 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• NOT TO GET IT.
    Miss_Angela

Answer by Miss_Angela at 4:03 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I personally think it's a waste of money. I bought it, and wasted my money.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 4:34 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I never got one..... imagine..all the stinky pampers in one place....When you open it to clean it, you will need a mask!.... Nooooooooooooo...

Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 6:37 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I returned the two I got as shower gifts.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:32 AM on Nov. 3, 2010