Do you ever feel like burning your bra(s)?

I do, right now! My stupid Frederick's bra that I haven't had for very long has underwire poking out and stabbing the underside of my arm! I HATE that I can't just run out and buy a bra from any store SO much! If my boobs don't go away with the rest of my weight (which I doubt they will since I was a 32DDD before I gained weight with my pregnancy), I am seriously going to look into reduction. I want to be a full C or D again! (34DDD/E/F depending on where it comes from, since cups are different from different companies, or even a G at this point since this bra is a 34F and I pop out of it. Damn my boobs and ill fitting bras!)

Want to rant about your bras or boobs lol?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 2:30 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't like bras either because of the underwire and even ones without underwires feel too tight and irritating around my ribs ...I wear 36B. I hate bras. I would go without one if I could. If it was okay with everyone.LOL.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 2:33 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I don't wear one to bed ever unless they are gigantic like during pregnancy and bf. Dh loves them during those times lol. I like them until about the 3rd trimester. From there on I hate them until baby is weaned lol.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:14 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i normally buy the ones from walmart if i buy them there i don't have the underwire problem but it i buy them other places sometimes i do.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 3:15 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I've never gone wrong with a Victoria's Secret bra. They're pricey, yes ..but so much more mileage compared to cheaper bras. They're SOOOOO comfy!
    Dakshayani

Answer by Dakshayani at 3:56 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Take the bra and your self back to the store and ask them is this normal wear and tear? Because for what it costs me I would have expected to wear it longer. Also do not place a bra in the dryer. lol
    I have one that is mis-shapped so I do understand. I shop at Nordstrom's Rack. They are really good bras's for cheaper. HOwever take some one with you to help you get different sizes.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I wish I could just go back to the store lol. I haven't been able to actually buy a bra from a store in years. I have to order online because we live about 10 hours (maybe more, I can't remember) away from the nearest store that carries my size :( Victoria's Secret and Frederick's are pretty much the same quality from my experience, but I can't shop at VS because unless they've very recently started stocking this size, they don't have any that fit (plus I would be paying about $10 extra for the extended cup size, according to the online store).
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 12:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2010